ELITE'S STORY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Misha

My travel Experience Empty My travel Experience

Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:50 pm
This is the first time I've ever been to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. It's always been such a dream to visit here. This is our second day here in Dubai. We're staying at "Armani Hotel" which is a five star luxury hotel. This hotel is inside one of the most famous buildings in history which is the Burj Khalifa. The hotel was designed by a famous fashion designer and well known brand owner Giorgio Armani. The accommodation and service here is absolutely spectacular.

On our last day, I went to the Burj khalifa to do some shopping. Before I entered the mall there were myriads of luxury cars that I've never seen before and dreamt of having. When I went into the mall there were many designer stores there. I did get myself a few things although the price was very costly but it was definitely worth it. After shopping we went to "At The Top" inside of the skyscraper. It was an observation deck. I got to see the beautiful Dubai from above. I absolutely loved it. I'm glad that I could check Dubai off from my bucket list. I hope to visit here again soon.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum